join the Specktacular Team
It's more than a team, it's a family.
We are a local, well established family business with year-round work and desire our employees to have a good work - personal life. We take pride in the work that we do for our clients while providing them with a professional experience during their home renovation.
We are currently seeking great people to work alongside us. We are very focused on our company culture and hire humble, kind, hardworking people of integrity. We have an energetic environment that supports alternative ideas and thought processes, unlike larger companies. Please know, we hire people for long-term employment. All applicants are required to pass a DMV check by our insurance company.
What kind of people work here?
- Humble, Hungry, and Smart: This is the basic DNA of any Specktacular Home Remodeling team member – teachable, internally motivated, and people-smart.
- Performance Driven: We aim for excellence in all that we do. We provide clear objectives so that we have clear outcomes.
- Organized Organizers: We create a calm in the storm around us for our team and our clients. We provide clarity, simplicity, and certainty to everyone around us.
- Grateful Enjoyers: We love what we do every day. We have the unparalleled privilege of choosing what we want to do for a living and who we do it with. That means working with people we like, respect, and get along with.
- Golden Rule - Caring: We gladly look out for each other and our clients. Our entire process is grounded in what is best for our team, our clients, and our community.
- Solution Finders: Remodeling differs from new construction. Working together, we find innovative ways to incorporate new solutions that complement the existing architecture and give our client the function they desire.